Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Catnap Tuesday # 9: Best Budz!



Lila (the gray cat) and Lily, our new black kitten, have become best friends over the last few weeks. I think Lila gave in kind of reluctantly, but now the two often spend time chasing each other around the house, napping in close quarters, and grooming one another. I think Lily might think that Lila is her Mommy...

Now if we can only get Ezri and Lily to become such close friends too. Lila and Ezri are litter mates, so they've always been close, but Ezri (not pictured) is kinda territorial and she's not quite ready to embrace Lily yet. She's accepted her presence, but not embraced it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Father's Journal, Epilogue: "My Cancer"

My friends, we have reached the final entry in my father’s journal of his battle with cancer.     I want to thank all the readers who have c...