Saturday, September 24, 2005

Link of the Week: Garn's Guides

I've been an admirer and user of this site for a long time now, and I'm glad to have the opportunity to feature it now. It's your one-stop shopping site to research television, genre television in particular. Garn's Episode Guides of Science Fiction, Fantasy and Animation is obviously a work of love from a very committed writer. The site contains several sections, including episode guides for Current Programs, Animated Series, a Live Action Archive, and even a section for genre books.

Can't remember when an episode of Millennium aired? Wondering about the title of the next Lost episode, which you might need for your blog review (as I did)? Well, then Garn's Guides is an amazing and detailed resource. What impresses me is not just the level of detail and accuracy here, but the depth of the material. Garn's Guides features information on programming back to the 1960s and seventies, like my favorite, Space:1999. It's also up-to-the-minute current with entries on Prison Break, Threshold, Surface and Invasion. That's just amazing. I wish I had known about this site when researching some of my earlier books on specific SF TV series, but boy am I glad now that it's round and I know about it! It's a well-designed and attractive site, and very user friendly. It's perfect for cross-reference and easy access, and that's why
Garn's Guides is my link of the week! Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter The House Between picks up Hermes Creative Award (Platinum!) for 2024

Enter The House Between, our audio drama that finished airing its first season in October of 2023, picked up its second award yesterday!  T...