Tuesday, February 14, 2006

CATNAP #31: Princess Lila



Lila sleeps next to me under the covers every night, and by 5:00 am is back up, rubbing her wet nose into my face for attention. Then, after I get up and start getting dressed, she makes moon-eyes at me from the dresser and I have to pet her. Then we all go downstairs for breakfast next, and Lila grazes a little before standing up on her hind legs at the breakfast bench for attention. Then I cradle her like a baby on my shoulder, and she purrs and sits with me while I drink coffee.

Yes, Lila is my princess in every way imaginable. Kathryn says that it is Lila, actually, who rules the roost. Sometimes, I agree...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter The House Between picks up Hermes Creative Award (Platinum!) for 2024

Enter The House Between, our audio drama that finished airing its first season in October of 2023, picked up its second award yesterday!  T...