Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Post # 666


I'm not superstitious or anything. Just thought I'd mark this occasion. And make you all aware...this is my blog's 666th post. So, be careful after you read it, all right? Don't let any crows eat your eyeballs out today, or anything.

To celebrate this once-in-a-lifetime moment on the blog, relish this quote about the Armageddon (featured in The Omen): "Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast; for it is the number of a man; and his number is 666."

Nothing else to see here. Move along. Oh, and watch out for falling sheets of plate glass...

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Father's Journal, Epilogue: "My Cancer"

My friends, we have reached the final entry in my father’s journal of his battle with cancer.     I want to thank all the readers who have c...