Friday, April 06, 2007

The House Between Episode # 5 Preview: "Mirrored"

Only one more week until The House Between's fifth webisode, "Mirrored" bows here, on Veoh, and on the home page at www.thehousebetween.com.

I must say -- this is a fun show; as you'll soon see. So scope out the preview below, and return here next Thursday for my director's notes on the episode. Which will be extensive, and hopefully embarrassing to the cast-members! Hah! Then, on Friday the 13th, watch the show...





4 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:41 PM

    Only one question, bud...shouldn't the Evil Astrid have a beard?!?

    Classic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:10 AM

    Whoa. Astrid channels Emma Peel. And once again, the music underscores the trailer perfectly. Looks like another can't-miss episode.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:57 AM

    Fear, intimidation, Astrid making like Susan in "The Edge of Destruction". It goes without saying, that anticipation is high.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:02 AM

    *blush*

    ReplyDelete

My Father's Journal, Epilogue: "My Cancer"

My friends, we have reached the final entry in my father’s journal of his battle with cancer.     I want to thank all the readers who have c...