Friday, January 18, 2008

The House Between: "Returned" Teaser

I can't believe it, but it's just one short week until The House Between 2.0 begins. The premiere episode is titled "Returned," and today I wanted to feature a teaser for the episode. Next week, I'll be blogging my director's notes for the episode, covering the writing, shooting and editing of "Returned." And boy do I have some stories to tell...

And don't forget, I'm on Destinies: The Voice of Science Fiction tonight to talk about the entire second season with Dr. Howard Margolin. Tune in
here!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter The House Between picks up Hermes Creative Award (Platinum!) for 2024

Enter The House Between, our audio drama that finished airing its first season in October of 2023, picked up its second award yesterday!  T...