Friday, July 03, 2009

Coming Soon...

Dear Readers,

I hope everybody has a happy and safe July 4th holiday. I'll be returning to blogging business come late Monday, and there's lots of good stuff in the works.

First, I'll be capping off my John Carpenter retrospective with an in-depth review of Prince of Darkness (1987).

Then, we'll pick up with my next director mini-series, this one focusing on Brian De Palma. I'm practically chomping at the bit to get to some of the director's great (and under-appreciated) works such as Carlito's Way (1993) as well as his acknowledged masterpieces, such as Dressed to Kill (1980). If you feel the urge to get started early, here's my Femme Fatale (2002) review.

Besides that, I'll be posting an analysis of the short-lived Chris Carter series Harsh Realm (1999) in the weeks ahead and even a review of the much-maligned Star Trek V: The Final Frontier (1989) too.

So stick around! The best is yet to come...

Happy July 4th!


JKM

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love Prince of Darkness! I can't wait to read your analysis!

    ReplyDelete

My Father's Journal, Epilogue: "My Cancer"

My friends, we have reached the final entry in my father’s journal of his battle with cancer.     I want to thank all the readers who have c...