Wednesday, February 03, 2010

The 2nd Annual Cyber Horror Awards: Announcing the Nominees

They're heeeeeeere!

The Vault of Horror's B-Sol has just announced the nominees for the 2009 Cyber Horror Awards.


Along with Zombos Closet maestro and League of Tana Tea Drinkers Founder John Cozzoli, and B-Sol, I was quite honored to serve on the nominating committee this year.

Be sure to read the full list of nominees, here at the 2009 Cyber Horror Awards site.


Ballots have been sent out, votes will be tallied, and winners will be announced the first week of March, 2010. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Father's Journal, Epilogue: "My Cancer"

My friends, we have reached the final entry in my father’s journal of his battle with cancer.     I want to thank all the readers who have c...