Saturday, May 07, 2011

Exclusive Joe Maddrey interview at Lance-Henriksen.de

Lance Henriksen's Not Bad for a Human co-author, Joseph Maddrey, is today the subject of an interview with Lance-Henriksen.de's Dominik Starck.  The interview describes how the book projected originated, and how Joe first met Lance Henriksen. 

Snippet:

DS: When and how did the idea to write a book with Lance about his life and career evolves?

JM: After Nightmares, I really wanted to work with Lance again so we stayed in touch. About a year later, I was reading a book called "Seagalogy" by an author named Vern. Although the book is about Steven Seagal, there is one short section where the author goes off on an enthusiastic tangent about Lance Henriksen's onscreen charisma. I immediately thought, "Why hasn't anyone written a book about Lance?" So I called Lance and asked if he'd be interested in doing a biography.

Dominick, thank you for contributing this excellent interview to the Lance Henriksen Blogathon.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent interview by Dominik and Joe. I know I'd be interesting in reading more of his books. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

My Father's Journal, Epilogue: "My Cancer"

My friends, we have reached the final entry in my father’s journal of his battle with cancer.     I want to thank all the readers who have c...