Sunday, April 07, 2013

Back to Frank Black Announces New Millennium Movie Trailer Competition


The time is now!

The good folks at Back to Frank Black are sponsoring a new competition to produce a fan trailer for a prospective Millennium (1996 - 1999) movie.

Here's a snippet:

"Create a trailer that teases the Millennium movie you want to see, and we will share it with a legion of eager fans. The creator of the winning trailer will receive a copy of the complete series DVD box set in their choice of either Region 1 or 2 format.

But that’s not all. The winning entry in this contest will have their work enhanced thanks to a truly unique prize. None other than the celebrated composer Mark Snow will provide the soundtrack to your trailer with original music written specifically for the segment. 

This is your chance to produce something new and original with the help of the man who created Millennium’s atmospheric theme music and scored the entire series—not to mention the iconic theme and soundtrack to The X-Files both for television and its big screen outings, as well as the rest of Ten Thirteen Productions’ output.

Check out all the details at Back to Frank Black, and get those creative juices flowing. I can't wait to see what the fans come up with, and as always, I want to add my voice to the chorus supporting the return of Chris Carter's Millennium.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Father's Journal, Epilogue: "My Cancer"

My friends, we have reached the final entry in my father’s journal of his battle with cancer.     I want to thank all the readers who have c...