Thursday, May 30, 2013

Reader Top Ten Science Fiction Films: Rob B at Edge of the Fringe


Reader and blogger Rob B. at Edge of the Fringe contributes his top ten list this afternoon. 

Check it out:

The Day the Earth Stood Still (1951)
Forbidden Planet (1956)
2001: A Space Odyssey (1968)
Planet of the Apes (1968)
Close Encounters of the Third Kind (1977)
The Empire Strikes Back (1980)
The Thing (1982)
Blade Runner (1982)
The Matrix (1999)
Sunshine (2007)

I am very happy to see Sunshine on the official tally.  It has cracked at least a few "honorable mention" lists, but I believe this is its first appearance in a top ten.  Cool!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting my list. I had to include Sunshine. Poor movie never gets the respect it deserves. Looking forward to the final tally.

    ReplyDelete

My Father's Journal, Epilogue: "My Cancer"

My friends, we have reached the final entry in my father’s journal of his battle with cancer.     I want to thank all the readers who have c...