Monday, August 11, 2014

Welcome to Beach Week


Welcome to Beach Week here on the blog.

As you read this post, I am enjoying a long-anticipated vacation with the family.

But, while the Muirs enjoy the last glorious days of summer -- Joel starts second grade in two short weeks -- I’ll also be featuring a full menu of posts here on the blog relating to “beach”-centric genre entertainment. 

In other words, I’ll be reviewing movies about sharks, killer whales, dolphins, and other sea monsters. 

I’ll also be checking in periodically to post your comments, tweet new posts, and so on.

But in the meantime, I’m off to build a sand-castle with Joel! 

And after that, it’s a hunt for the perfect sea shell.

Now, onto “Beach Week”

Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water…



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Father's Journal: "Apologia"

Apologia By Ken Muir   I am a person of my age, of my time in history.    Born into an America that was on the verge of winning the greatest...