Friday, January 16, 2015

At Flashbak: Size Doesn’t Matter? The Tiny Heroes of the Big and Small Screen



My new article at Flashbak looks at the miniature-sized heroes of TV and movie history. 



"This summer, Marvel introduces a diminutive superhero to general audiences with Ant-Man (2015) starring Paul Rudd.  The teaser trailer, released last week, suggests that this hero will possess a keen sense of humor about himself, and his tiny stature.

In the history of film and television, however, other heroes have also grappled with being, well, vertically challenged.

Here are a few of the most memorable pint-sized or miniaturized heroes in pop culture history..."


1 comment:

  1. I missed a mention of "Inch High Private Eye"!

    ReplyDelete

My Father's Journal, Epilogue: "My Cancer"

My friends, we have reached the final entry in my father’s journal of his battle with cancer.     I want to thank all the readers who have c...