Sunday, August 30, 2015

At Flashbak: Why So Serious? Superhero Movie Tag-Lines (2002 - 2008)


My second article at Flashbak this week looked at the tag-lines of the Superheroes Triumphant Age, the first years of the 21st century.

Here's a snippet and the url: http://flashbak.com/serious-superhero-movie-tag-lines-2001-2008-38942/



"More great tag-lines, from the Age of Superheroes Triumphant!

Although, I must admit, these tag-lines a bit less individual and much less fun than the tag-lines of the earlier, golden age. 

You get the feeling, reading these, that they’ve been tested by focus group, polls and committees.  

Still, some manage to transcend the obvious or expected, and achieve something fun..."


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Father's Journal, Epilogue: "My Cancer"

My friends, we have reached the final entry in my father’s journal of his battle with cancer.     I want to thank all the readers who have c...