Tuesday, February 02, 2016

More X-Files and Millennium News


My review of the X-Files' latest episode, "Mulder and Scully Meet the Were-Monster" goes up tomorrow (Wednesday) at 1:00 pm, so keep an eye out for it.  

The episode, in case you haven't seen it yet, is brilliantly-done. In my estimation, the revival is three for three, at this juncture.

In the meantime, I wanted to direct your attention to a few links and interviews related to the works of creator Chris Carter.


First, the good folks at Back to Frank Black are planning a Tweet-a-thon this Saturday, February 6th from 3:00 to 5:00 pm to bring attention to the campaign to revive Millennium.

I plan to participate in this event, and I hope you will do so as well.  The plan here is to get Fox's attention, and let the network know that there is an engaged, active, and committed viewership clamoring for a return to Millennium.

The X-Files revival, meanwhile, is exceeding beyond all expectations. You can hear me talk about the original series, my favorite episodes, and my hopes for the revival at Genretainment, with co-hosts Marx and Julie Pyle. I am featured on episode 111 of the show, and we had a blast talking about the series.

I also had a terrific time being interviewed by Jim Yelton, also on the subject of The X-Files, over at Geek Universe.  

I hope you will check out both links, and remember to join me for the Millennium Tweet-a-thon on Saturday.

1 comment:

  1. Agree, X-Files season 10, three for three. In hockey that is a hat trick.

    SGB

    ReplyDelete

My Father's Journal, Epilogue: "My Cancer"

My friends, we have reached the final entry in my father’s journal of his battle with cancer.     I want to thank all the readers who have c...